- I finished Robert Kolker’s Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery this week. I thought it was a great book and I ended up watching a couple documentaries on it because I was really into it. I’m probably going to be writing up a post about this one! –Vanessa
- Have I ever told you guys how much I love Nicki Minaj? She’s amazing. In a recent interview with CRWN, she was discussing how she came up with her verse in Kanye West’s “Monster.” Then, fans in the crowd started rapping the verse with her and everyone obviously knew every single line. Because c’mon, this is the best verse in anything ever probably. -Vanessa
- I’ve been listening to the Stuff You Should Know podcast for the last few days and I’m obsessed, especially with the older episodes. I’m still making my way through them but I’ve already learned a ton! My favorite episode I’ve listened to so far is “Is the Necronomicon real?” SO GOOD. –Amanda
- Kinda fits within the “podcast” topic, Jay (of Serial fame) has done an exclusive interview with The Intercept. If you love Serial, you need to check this out. –Amanda
- My mom recently bought me Coach’s Poppy Blossom perfume and I’m obsessed! It’s fruity, floral, and playful. (Somehow I apparently now own four different perfumes when a month ago I only owned two… thanks Christmas!) -Vanessa
- I also got Naked On The Run for Christmas, which I’m really excited about. It’ll be especially helpful when I travel or sleep away from home. Now I will no longer have to pack all of my every day supplies, I can just take this little box! -Vanessa
We hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!